Windows 8.1 Update
Gateway will provide driver support for the following products that qualify for the Windows update:
- Your system may require additional software, firmware, and/or a BIOS update to install and run Windows 8.1. Please note not all Windows 8.1 features may be available on all Windows 8 PCs. See the following qualifying Gateway models.
- For the following supported models, you will be guided through the update process. You can also follow the step-by-step instructions to manually update your device to Windows 8.1.
- Product availability may vary by region.
- Windows 8.1 features may vary by model.
- Intel® does not supply drivers for computers with 2nd generation Intel® Core™ (i3, i5 or i7-2xxx), Pentium® dual-core G6 or G8, or Celeron® G4, G5 or 8 series processors.
- Only systems with the Gateway Windows 8 preload are supported.